Register here for the Spring 2021 U7 Girls Lacrosse Program for players in Pre-k & Kindergarten (ages 5 to 6 yrs old). Please strongly consider your child's maturity level and desire to play before registration.
- Players must first be registered with Founders Girls Lacrosse League and pay a $30 player insurance fee before registering for Marblehead U7 program. A US Lacrosse membership will not be required for the 2021 season.
- The program fee is $65.00. Credits for returning players who opted to roll over their registration fee from last year's canceled season will appear in each player's account after you log in. Registration fees are non-refundable as has been our policy in the past.
- Registration fees cover costs for field rentals, coach fees, and team equipment including age-appropriate sticks and a T-shirt for each player. Players need to have their own mouthguard, goggles, and footwear.
- U7 Clinics will be held Sunday mornings in April through June -- weather and field permitting.
- The goal at the U7 age level is to have fun while learning basic fundamentals and skills. Often times, drills will not even require a stick, but they get the girls moving and smiling! The aim is to promote lacrosse in an environment that emphasizes fun while developing skills, teamwork, good sportsmanship, and integrity.
- Please refer to the Program Information/Age Groups section of the website for more details.
Base Cost: $65.00
Open to: Girls
born on or after: 11/23/2002
In Grades: Pre-K to K for 2020-21 School year